Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What laser printer could you recommend for printing good quality color vinyl stickers?

Basically I'm printing vinyl sticker that have quite a bit of color to them. I want them to come out with a very crisp image. I'm thinking between $100 - $250 which may not be realistic, but I thought I'd ask. Thanks.What laser printer could you recommend for printing good quality color vinyl stickers?
If you are looking for a limited run of vinyl stickers, you may want to consider outsourcing rather than spending on a printer. At thintwin.com with specialize in small production run decals and would be happy to assist. We can integrate logos or graphics you have or assist with them from our library. Also we can to B%26amp;W or full color printing as well. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment