Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Out of black ink. Can i get lexmark printer to print black text using color ink?

I need to print out something from adobe but it won't let me alter it; so I can't change the color of the text. I have plenty of color but can't find a setting to let me use my color ink to print black tect. Any ideas?Out of black ink. Can i get lexmark printer to print black text using color ink?
Oh, how many times that has happened to me. Depending on who you are printing this for I would go with the darkest blue you can find. When it prints it almost looks black, but may not be suitable for legal papers. Whoops didn't answer your question non vaguely, no you can not print black in color just dark blue.Out of black ink. Can i get lexmark printer to print black text using color ink?
What Dal said is correct. With color, you cannot print black. The darkest blue you can find is the way to go...





From Adobe would be difficult, any way you could save it as a regular document and change the colors? If that doesn't work, you could try the painfully slow method where you use the print screen command (it takes a snapshot of the computer's screen) and paste it into word or a paint program.

No comments:

Post a Comment