Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I see how much color I have in my printer?

I know I have no color but I need to learn how to find out how much color I have left because well I need to know. So where do I go to see how much color my HP Photosmart printer has.How do I see how much color I have in my printer?
Click on start, click on control panel, double click on printers and faxes, make sure printer is on, right click on your printer, a drop down menu appears, click on printing preferences, now somewhere from here you can find it, it's just that their different from each other but you should be ok from here, just search around. i think you have to look for something that says Printer Services, at least that's what mine says.How do I see how much color I have in my printer?
there are softwares available which can predict how long your printer refill would last... most of these can only pridict and they are not accurate....you can try looking for it on your vendors website... or on the installasion CD provide with the printer...

No comments:

Post a Comment