Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is the best printer to buy, that has individual ink color cartridges?

Where would one find it?








I want a good one, with each color in a seperate cartridge. Printer must also have scanner and fax features. Thanks.What is the best printer to buy, that has individual ink color cartridges?
It depends on your needs, but you can't go wrong with Canon. I'm looking into upgrading to the MP810 because its wireless capability, LCD screen, and all-in-one features. That goes for $244 on Amazon. You can get a similar one for much cheaper w/o the wireless.





I have been happy with Canon. I currently own a Pixma IP4000 which has transparent individual ink cartridges where you can literally see how ink you have left.





At the time HP, Epson, or Lexmark had didn't have clear cartridges.What is the best printer to buy, that has individual ink color cartridges?
Any Pixma Canon is a good deal since the cartridges are separate and are very CHEAP to replace (about $4.95 each is what I pay).





I print hundreds of pages so I prefer to fill my own cartridges but for those who only do moderate printing, a set of 4 cartidges under $20 is a good deal.
Look for a hp printer. They offer printers that have separate ink cartridges for about 5 colors or so depending on the unit. As for a fax feature, that one is difficult to find combined with a halfway decent photo printer.





Now that I read your question again - you don't say you want a good photo printer, but most printers that have the requirements that your looking for will happen to have photo capabilities as well. As for specifics, try these:





1.) http://www.bestbuybusiness.com/bbfb/en/U鈥?/a>





2.)


http://www.bestbuybusiness.com/bbfb/en/U鈥?/a>





3.)


http://www.bestbuybusiness.com/bbfb/en/U鈥?/a>





I didn't look into too much detail whether or not they had separate ink cartridges or had fax capabilities, but that's a good site to start at; best buy for business.





Good luck!!





-Matt





P.S.(Finally one of your questions I can somewhat answer again, it's been awhile :))

No comments:

Post a Comment