Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color ink should I use for my printer?

My dad bought me an ink cartridge kit which is what I use to refill my ink cartridges. The black cartridge is working fine, but the color one has a problem. The kit has three color inks: magenta, yellow, and cyan. I put the magenta ink in, but all the color pictures were pink! So what should I do? Do I mix these colors?What color ink should I use for my printer?
do you have one cart for M, one for Y, one for C? and one for black?





i have 4 carts in my printer and that's how i refill each one.





if you put M into a tri-color cart it's hosed. why would you think you could just put one color ink into something holding 3 colors?





buy a new cart. you can't refill tri-colors with refill kitsWhat color ink should I use for my printer?
put all the cartridges in. the computer will mix them for you, you goof!

No comments:

Post a Comment