Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can i use my epson stylus color 600 printer on a windows xp computer?

and if not, what is a printer that i can use the ink from this printer on this computerCan i use my epson stylus color 600 printer on a windows xp computer?
I think so. I am not sure but I think I used to have the same printer and I have an XP... Sorry for being vague lol.


However if I remember correctly its hard to use.Can i use my epson stylus color 600 printer on a windows xp computer?
try connecting it to your computer you may find xp already has the drivers for the epson stylus 600, it had the drivers for an old epson 640 stylus I recently acquired and it works fine
yes u can. furthermore, you can install any type of printer with any type of computer, it doesnt matter.
you can use the printer on any pc as long as you have the software to install it
I think you can
  • adult myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment