Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I get my printer to use photo ink instead of color?

I have a Dell All in one Photo 944, I put my photo ink in and it goes where the black normally would. I can't get the printer to use the photo ink instead of the color. How do I get my printer to recognize the photo ink is there?How do I get my printer to use photo ink instead of color?
The printer must be Powered ON. Then remove the Photo Cartridge. And then replace it.





REMEMBER - The printer must always be ON while replacing cartridges.





Make sure the photo ink cartridge is secure in the


left ink cartridge carrier





With your document open, click File鈫扨rint.





To customize your print settings, click Preferences, Properties, Options, or Setup


(depending on the program or operating system).


The Printing Preferences dialog box opens.


NOTE: If you are using Dell Picture Studio, select View All Printer Settings to view Print Properties.





On the Print Setup tab, select Photo, and then select the dpi settings for the photo from the drop-down menu.





Select the paper size, orientation, and the number of copies.


NOTE: Photo/glossy paper is recommended for printing photos.





When you are finished customizing your print settings, click OK.





Click OK or Print (depending on the program or operating system).





To prevent your photos from sticking together or smudging, remove each photo after it exits the paper exit tray.

No comments:

Post a Comment