Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I refilled the black and color cartridges in my printer but it still says low ink even though it prints fine?

It still brings up the message that it's almost out of ink and I should order new ink even though it works perfectly. What should I do?


btw, it's a Dell Photo Printer 924.I refilled the black and color cartridges in my printer but it still says low ink even though it prints fine?
Because Dell does not want you to refill, they prefer you to buy the original ink cartridge.The printer has a built-in detector and meter, it can find out whether it's a new cartridge or a refilled one. If it's new one, the printer will reset the meter to full. If it's a refilled one, the meter won't be reset, just keep on telling you it's run out.





So Just ignore the message.I refilled the black and color cartridges in my printer but it still says low ink even though it prints fine?
There is no way to turn the message about low ink off. If you can get the printer to work this way, and can live with the low ink message and the print quality, then that's fine. If you have issues with the printer, then your solution might be to replace the cartridge with a new Dell Series 5 ink cartridge to get the printer working again.
Don't refill for one. Second, check the docs for it, you may have to reset the printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment