Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Does my moniter affect my printer color?

My current moniter is a mess and it's colors are 100% off. However I thought that my computer would still tell the printer to print the correct color even if my moniter isn't showing it. However, I'm starting to wonder, if the in-accurate color of my moniter is what the computer is trying to print? Does anyone know how the printer picks it's colors?Does my moniter affect my printer color?
Aint got a thing to do with your monitor. You could turn your monitor off and it would still print!Does my moniter affect my printer color?
The printer picks its colors using a color profiles. The monitor also has a color profile--but they aren't linked. However, people try to get them as close as possible, so that what you see is what you print. But what you see on your screen shouldn't affect what's printed.
nope it has nothing to do with your monitor it has to do with your printer software :)
your monitor will not effect your printing settings at all. even if you changed your videocard settings on the computer, that would not effect the printer one bit.
The printer gets its directions from the printer driver - that's a set of instructions that tell the printer what to print.





The monitor driver and the printer driver are completely different. The monitor doesn't affect the printer's output.
No, it doesnt matter what color your monitor is, because the software that you're using (wheather its a website, or word processor etc....) has pre-determined pigments. When you print, it will come out normal. hope I was of some help.
at first glance


i thought you asked


';does my MOTHER affect my printer color';


which made me want to reply


';seek counciling!';


(my bad)
First of all I'd like to mention that it's not as simple as it may seem to get the exact same color printed as the one on the screen.





This said, in most cases there will be a close ressemblance but if the monitor is not set properly or defective you may notice a big difference between the two. That will make it tougher for you to choose the right color on the screen for your print out.
What the printer prints has little to do with what's shown on the monitor. The printer chooses its colors based on what colors are programmed into the document or picture or whatever is being printed...which is where the monitor should be getting the color information, too. If it's not, there may be a problem with your graphics card.
  • adult myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment