Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I get my printer to stop printing color tests?

Every time I turn it on, it prints the test. I follow the instructions Which aren't real specific...just tells me to put it in the scanner and scan it. When I do this, the power button flashes and sounds like it's doing something, but that's about it. Am I missing something here? It's so frustrating because I'm using more ink on these tests than I am what I actually need to print.





By the way, I have an HP PSC 1500 All-in-OneHow do I get my printer to stop printing color tests?
Seems to be a common issue with these HP all in ones.


start here on HP website


http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum鈥?/a>


If it doesn't have an answer, ask the HP tech's direct.How do I get my printer to stop printing color tests?
Hi there


I would try disconnecting everything and uninstall the software and start from scratch if you don't get any answers call HP help centre and if that doesn't help I suggest taking the printer back to where you bought it from, it could be a ';dud'; printer. Good luck!
You must get into the printer settings and turn it off, hope that helped and good luck.
After printing the alighment page.





%26gt; Place the paper on face down on the scanner glass and scan it.





It should resolve the issue.





If the issue still persists please get back to me
go to the start button on your computer and then to control panel... once you get into the control panel go to printers, click on your printer and delete all the print jobs. Hope this works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment