Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Have an HP color printer but it keeps leaking yellow ink onto paper?

it's an older HP printer, not super old, but probably 2-3 years. I want to print this black and white header, but every time I do, there is like this yellow fade. I have tried putting it on high quality grayscale, which didn't help anything. Then I tried ';black print cartridge only'; and the paper came out blank, even though I have a black print cartridge in the printer. ugh, I don't know whats wrong, but why wont this work!? can someone give me any ideas?Have an HP color printer but it keeps leaking yellow ink onto paper?
Just be glad it is ink and not something else, like what is in yellow snow.





Replace the ink cartridge.Have an HP color printer but it keeps leaking yellow ink onto paper?
You should be able to run a nozzle check to see if it needs to be cleaned. If it does, the computer can clean it.
Sounds like a bad print head or ink cartridge.
I have to agree with William V

No comments:

Post a Comment